Friends, we kindly ask you to acquaint yourselves in detail with the new rules for visiting the exhibition hall, and hope that you receive them with understanding. The safety and health of our visitors, employees, and volunteers is Manege’s main priority.
1. For those over 18 years of age, entrance to Manege Central Exhibition Hall requires a QR code and personal identification document.
2. To gain access to the exhibition, visitors must present:
· A QR code obtained through the Unified Portal of State and Municipal Services confirming receipt of the second component of the vaccine or a single-component vaccine;
· Or a QR code obtained through the Unified Portal of State and Municipal Services confirming that the individual has recovered from the coronavirus infection and that there has elapsed no more than six calendar months since their recovery;
· Or an informational letter confirming possession of a medical exemption from the vaccine against the coronavirus infection, issued by the doctors’ board of the medical institution where the patient is being treated for the ailment that is the reason for the medical exemption, provided that the individual also has a negative PCR test taken no earlier than three days prior to presentation.
Individuals over 60 years of age who do not have an account on the Gosulsugi government services portal can show a paper QR code confirming that they have been vaccinated at a vaccination point. They may also present a paper document confirming that they have recovered from the illness or a medical exemption from a medical organization.
Please remember that there may be lines to enter the exhibition hall. We ask our guests to please maintain social distance.
3. Also please note that our staff will request proof of identification to verify the authenticity of the QR code. Please present one of the following documents: passport, military registration record, student ID, pensioner’s ID, or government employee ID.
With respect to those who are not citizens of the Russian Federation, receipt of the first and/or second vaccine component or single-component vaccine can be confirmed by a document issued by an authorized medical organization. Foreign citizens must also provide a document confirming their identity (foreign passport).
4. Children and adolescents under 18 years of age may visit the museum without presenting a QR code. A document confirming the identity of the minor (birth certificate or RF passport) may be required for age verification.
5. Entry to Manege is by electronic ticket only. Tickets can be obtained on our website.
6. Entry to the hall (the beginning of the exhibition) is possible only during the time intervals chosen during purchase of the electronic ticket. Free or discounted tickets can also be arranged online. Upon entry, a document confirming the entitlement must be presented. You can find the list of those groups of individuals entitled to free or discounted tickets in the Your Visit section of our website.
7. Manege is open daily from 11:00 to 20:00, and on Wednesdays from 11:00 to 21:00. Entry to the hall is permitted up until one hour before closing.
8. When inside the exhibition space, we ask our visitors to maintain a distance of no less than 2 meters from other visitors and museum staff. If you have come together as a family or with friends, we urge you to keep distance between your group and other people.
9. Entry to Manege is permitted only to visitors in medical or hygienic masks (children under 7 years of age may be in the exhibition hall without personal protective equipment). Please do not forget to use personal protective equipment for the hands.
10. Regardless of profile or specialty, all medical workers may visit Manege for free by obtaining a ticket on the website under the “Discounts” category and presenting it, along with a document confirming that you are a medical worker.
11. There is a disinfectant dispenser by the entrance to Manege near the ticket office. Please use it before visiting the exhibition hall.
These rules have been developed on the basis of St. Petersburg Administration resolution “On amending St. Petersburg Administration resolution of 13.03.2020 No. 121”.
Please keep in mind that violation of any of these rules is grounds for refusing access to the exhibit hall without ticket refund.
If you have any questions, our team will be happy to answer them. As before, we ask you to pay careful attention to your health and refrain from visiting public spaces if you have any symptoms of an acute respiratory viral infection. If you have purchased an e-ticket but decide to stay home because you are feeling unwell, please contact us and we will exchange the ticket for one at a later date.
The staff and volunteers at Manege will make every effort to make your visit as safe and pleasant as possible. While in the exhibition hall, we ask that you follow their instructions.
We are careful in ensuring that the necessary precautionary measures are followed in order that Manege remain a safe place for all of us.
Take care of yourself and your health!