Dear friends, we are delighted to announce that Manege will be reopening on 6 July!
We’re excited to be able to welcome you to our new exhibition As They See Us. A Portrait of Russia by the Magnum Agency.
Together with the Government of St Petersburg and the St Petersburg Committee for Culture, we have drawn up a range of measures which will ensure the safety of our guests and employees at Manege. These meet the recommendations set out by Rospotrebnadzor – the Federal Service for Surveillance on Consumer Rights Protection and Human Wellbeing.
Your health is our absolute priority. We will meticulously adhere to all necessary precautionary measures so that Manege remains a safe place for all of us.
You are kindly requested to carefully read through the new visitor rules, and follow them during your visit to Manege. Below you will also find information on the special regime in place for visiting As They See Us. A Portrait of Russia by the Magnum Agency. Please bear in mind that failure to adhere to any of these points could cause you to be refused admittance to the exhibition hall, with no refund provided.
We will begin to gradually ease restrictions as soon as the epidemiological situation allows. Advance notice of any changes will be published on Manege’s website and social media pages.
1. Admission to Manege is by e-ticket only. These can be purchased via Kassir.ru for a specific time slot. Those eligible for free tickets can also acquire them on Kassir.ru. Please note that you may be asked to provide proof of eligibility for a free or discounted ticket upon entry. If you are unable to produce a relevant document, you will be refused admittance.
2. Opening times: 11:00 to 20:00 daily, except Wednesdays (11:00 to 21:00). Admission to the exhibition ends one hour before closing.
3. Inside the exhibition hall, visitors are kindly requested to maintain a distance of 1.5-2 metres from other visitors and employees. If you are visiting with friends or family, we kindly urge you to maintain an appropriate distance between your group and other people.
4. Visitors must wear protective surgical masks and gloves, with the exception of children under 7.
5. Discounted tickets for over-65s can still be purchased. However, we advise you to refrain from visiting any public spaces for the time being, until the risk of infection subsides.
6. Ticket prices remain unchanged:
- Adults: RUB 300
- Students: RUB 150
- Students at colleges and specialised educational institutions: RUB 100
- Senior citizens: RUB 100 (applicable to Russian citizens only)
Those eligible for free tickets can also acquire them on Kassir.ru. Please note that you may be asked to provide proof of eligibility for a free or discounted ticket upon entry. If you are unable to produce a relevant document, you will be refused admittance.
Free admission is available to certain groups of people. More information is available on the Your Visit section of the website.
7. Admission to Manege is free for all healthcare workers (regardless of speciality, period of employment and place of residence) throughout 2020. You will need to show a document providing proof of employment as a healthcare worker to the ticket controller. Please, don’t forget that you also have to acquire a free e-ticket on Kassir.ru.
8. Events forming part of Manege’s complementary programme (lectures, film screenings, public discussions, mediation events, concerts etc.) will continue to take place online. News on these will be published on our website and social media pages.
9. The cafe, bookshop and cloakroom are temporarily closed.
10. Manege’s administrative department will ensure that the hall is regularly cleaned and disinfected during working hours. We ask for your understanding for any inconvenience caused.
11. A sanitiser dispenser is located by the ticket office as you enter Manege. Please use it before you enter the exhibition hall.
Our team will be glad to answer any questions you may have. Please continue to keep an eye on your health, and if you do have any flu-like symptoms, refrain from visiting any public spaces. If you have purchased an e-ticket but later feel unwell and need to stay at home, please contact us. We will be sure to exchange your ticket for a later date.
Everyone working and volunteering at Manege will do everything they can to ensure you enjoy a safe and pleasant visit. We kindly ask that you follow their instructions while at the exhibition hall.